Field Shear Test Apparatus Fabrication
We are offering the fabrication of KC-T100 Field Shear Testing Apparatuses for the price of $6,120.00 USD. The KC-T100 apparatus quoted will be fabricated per the following:
See our equipment in action here: https://youtu.be/Aev3Z_H5cZU
- The apparatus will be an exact replica -excluding upgraded digital gauge- of the unit pictured in Fig 1 of ASTM C1823/C1823M-20 Standard Test Method for Shear Bond Strength of Adhered Dimension Stone. The unit will be fabricated by the same company and fabricator that built the unit pictured.
- Pricing includes a 10-ton ram, hydraulic hand pump, 6-ft hose, and 20,000 PSI digital gauge manufactured by Enerpac. Klaser Consulting, Inc. does not sell or recommend units with lower quality or ratings of parts.
- Unit fabricated with ¾-inch depth push and restraining lips.
- Includes 6-aluminum shim plates .0625-inch thick.
- Includes powder coating of application plate/chassis and a storage box.
- Terms: 50% down payment, balance due prior to shipping.
- Excludes sales tax. Purchasers located in CA and other circumstances subject to sales tax will be subjected to added tax per jurisdiction.
- Excludes shipping. Equipment will be fabricated and shipped from CA.
- Excludes third-party calibration.
- Expect fabrication and delivery of unit in approximately 4-weeks.
- Contact us for custom modifications of unit for quotation.
- Pricing subject to change overtime